BTW Tenders in my Tummy!

Right across the street from The Standard, they opened up a new restaurant. The restaurant is called Hurricane BTW which stands for Burgers, Tacos and Wings! I ended up ordering a chicken tender meal. I really enjoyed my meal there and the service was great! Different employees came up to me to ask if I was enjoying my food and if I needed anything. I also enjoyed that they had a variety of sauces to chose from and their menu was pretty big.  Below is my Instagram post of my full experience at the restaurant:

Hello all, I am going to tell you about my experience with dinner. Today, I decided to try the new restaurant next to the Standard called Hurricane BTW. First of all, would 10/10 recommend going! I went in with the mindset that I was going to get chicken wings, but that all changed when I saw the menu. I was conflicted between getting the wings or getting chicken tenders. I asked the cashier what she recommended and she told me to get the chicken tenders so I did. I then proceeded to cup my drink. They had many options but I was torn because they did not have Sprite or Coke; I ended up choosing Pepsi to drink. Next to the beverage machine,  they had a great selection of sauces. I decided to go with the sauce that said “HOT Buffalo.” Boy that was hot! After the first two chicken tenders, I decided to try two other sauces: one called “mojo” and the other one was mild buffalo. I ended up enjoying the mild buffalo the most because the others were too spicy. The meal fully satisfied my hunger! Left’s just say I came in hangry and left as one happy customer! #happy #satisfaction #foodcrazed
A post shared by Karla Robaina (@krobaina0217) on


To conclude, if you're in the 352 and are looking to enjoy some nice chicken wings or tenders, tacos, and burgers, you should definitely try Hurricane BTW!

Comments

Popular Posts