This House is Jumping

Today I felt like an actual child! There's a place in Newberry that is a trampoline park. The place is called "Flip Factory." It's basically every kid's dream. Flip Factory is an indoor trampoline park that has different dozens of trampolines, an obstacle courses and an arcade.



This was my first time hearing about it. As a twenty year old girl who dreams of being a child again, this was the perfect getaway. With finals being right around the corner this is the perfect place to just let your inner child out and forget about the worries of the world for just a little bit.


 My favorite part about the park was that they had this cheese-looking pit. They had trampolines where you could jump inside of the pit; it was impossible to get out of them!


During the week, prices are cheaper. If you would like to enjoy the trampolines for an hour (which was enough for me) the price was $17. This is because the place requires you to buy socks with grips on them. If it weren't for the socks, the price would have been $13. The location is also not far from campus; it took me about 15 minutes to drive from Sorority Row to Flip Factory. 

To conclude, Flip Factory is a place I would10/10 recommend people to go. It really had my feeling like I was a kid again! 



Comments

Popular Posts