Confessions of a Shopaholic

As a twenty year old girl, one of the things I love to do the most is to go shopping. Back home the mall and I were pretty much best friends. So when I came to college I was afraid that luxury would be gone and I would have to become an online shopper.

When I came to Gainesville, I noticed there weren't really that many spaces to shop. OAKs mall seemed like my only option. And with no car, I was definitely not going to go a lot. Through word of mouth I found that there were some boutiques around campus. I checked them out and they had the cutest things! These were Henri Girl and Wolfgang. Unfortunately, both boutiques have closed, but Henri Girl remains selling clothes in Gainesville through their Instagram.

I found this article by Beyond the Swamp that shows different shops throughout Gainesville.

Best Boutiques to Shop In the 3-5-2

While we have given you a taste of the unique cuisine that Gainesville offers, the shopping opportunities are equally diverse. If you venture away from the Oaks Mall, you will find plenty of charming spots around town that cater to a variety of styles. In addition to infusing more flavor into your 3-5-2 shopping experience,...
The post shows different places that people can shop at. I really enjoyed it because it gives the reader the address, operating hours, and a little glimpse of the store. Also, I've noticed that there are a lot of thrift shops here in Gainesville, which I love. Most of the shops here are unique and not expensive; perfect for college students!

Comments

Popular Posts