The University of Florida... My Home.

When I first created this blog, my intention was to help students find things to do in Gainesville. Usually UF students restrict Gainesville to Midtown, Downtown, and the actual university. I wanted to expand people's horizons and show them what cool events/restaurants Gainesville has to offer.

That being said, I still want to show appreciation to the university. In my opinion, it is one of the prettiest campuses I've ever seen. To prove it, I took a 360 photo of one of my favorite parts of the campus: Plaza of the Americas.


bubble

null
Plaza of the Americas was remodeled this past year. Before, it was very divided and closed. The new reconstruction offers an open space to students. Many people hang out around Plazas; some even bring their hammocks to relax. I love that it is in front of Library West; the place where I spend most of my time. If I want a study break, I go down stairs and sit by one of the benches in Plazas of the Americas. The open space and pretty scenery helps me relax.

So if you're looking for a place to hangout and do homework with friends but don't want to go to a library, Plaza of the Americas is your place!

Comments

Popular Posts