UF & It's Beauty!!!

In my previous blog post I said how I thought UF had one of the prettiest campuses I've ever seen. I wanted to see if other people thought the same... So I went online and found an article by College Magazine that listed the top ten most beautiful campuses in the United States. Did UF make the top ten? If so, what were we ranked? Check below to find the answer!

Top 10 Most Beautiful College Campuses - College Magazine

What makes a campus beautiful? It's hard to say. But some combination of nice weather, a great location, stunning architecture and an electrifying atmosphere landed each of these schools on our list. They're gorgeous, not only because of their perfectly manicured campuses, but also because of the life the students bring wherever they congregate.
Top four?! Hey! That's pretty impressive! College magazine interviewed a UF student who said the best part of our campus was the Swamp, which I completely agree. To really see the beauty of the Swamp, you have to go to a game. You see all the students and fans show their pride for the school. Everyone is decked out in orange and blue, chanting and chopping, showing how much they love the Florida Gators. To me, that's something special that our university shares between its students. No one can and will ever take that away from us. So if you're in town during the Gators football season and want to see a passionate group of fans, definitely check out one of our games!

Comments

Popular Posts