The Best Days at The Swamp

This photo was taken by me during UF vs. Auburn.
One thing I will miss about being a student at the University of Florida is the swamp. Game days really are such memorable times. I remember the first time I went to a game my freshmen year, I was not expecting the feeling I had when I first saw that stadium. It was one word: wow.

The crowd, no matter what, is amazing. During the game you interact with people and basically become friends all because you love the Florida Gators! The intensity and passion you feel in the stadium is also unreal. The crowd does not stop cheering and interacting; it is just a great feeling.

I know that I can come back whenever but knowing that I won't be a student anymore is always so sad. Let me tell you I sat in the non-student section for the Auburn game and it wasn't the same feeling. I guess it was because I wasn't surrounded by crazy drunk college stupids? Whatever the case may be, I will miss it.

So yes, if you're a freshman and doubt spending money on season tickets I really suggest you do; because, the experience is one you will never forget and will want to hold onto it forever. I know I do.

Comments

Popular Posts