Secret Spots!!!

This photo was taken by me.

You've probably heard of Prayne's Prairie... right? Probably. It's a place with a beautiful scenery where many like to think, take others on dates or really just enjoy the view! Well, last spring my friends and I were bored and decided to wander around Alachua County. Why? Because sometimes college students are weird. Anyways, we discovered that there's a "back side" to Prayne's Prairie. The place kind of looks like a park. There's a little hike you do and then there's a wooden  bridge where you can walk and just really enjoy mature.

I also took this photo.
When I went I was to enjoy the sunset. But, people go for runs and enjoy a nice little view! So, if you're looking to have some time for yourself or just enjoy a nice view but don't want to be the most basic person, I definitely recommend checking this little part out. Oh! But just be careful for the creatures.

Comments

Popular Posts